E:3 All About Viruses
MP3•Laman utama episod
Manage episode 318596964 series 3302219
Oleh Michael Schwartz, ND, Michael Schwartz, and ND ditemui oleh Player FM dan komuniti kami - hak cipta dimiliki oleh penerbit, bukan Player FM, dan audio distrim secara langsung dari pelayan mereka. Tekan butang Langgan untuk mengesan kemas kini di Player FM, atau tampal suapan URL ke dalam aplikasi podcast lain.
In episode 3, Michael and Steve talk about viruses, how they live and how they replicate.
Included in the discussions are:
- Why people get sick.
- How to build an immune system and the necessary fundamental nutrients, as well as a new insight from the NIH about how to hinder the replication of Covid internally.
- Enzymes and how they help protect the body.
- Resources where listeners can find the science behind some of the conversations and material covered.
- Vitamin A - the primary, and most important, nutrient for nourishing and building the immune system. It is the first line of defense.
- Signs and symptoms that indicate a person is getting sick from the flu and/or Covid. How to immediately stop either one from manifesting.
- Daily doses for vitamins A, C, D and zinc, as well as indications of how your mind tells you you’re on the path to getting sick.