Manage episode 330812382 series 3302219
In today’s episode Michael and Steve begin a discussion about Alzheimer’s Disease, including:
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
- How does cardiovascular disease and poor circulation cause Alzheimer’s?
- Methods to keep the mind/brain active to help the brain stay strong and healthy.
- The value of brain exercise reinforces the concept of “use it or lose it.”
- Protein plaque that develops in the brain.
- A surprising study about the most productive ages in a person’s life. This led to a brief discussion on why those decades may be so productive.
- Eliminating risk factors for developing Alzheimer’s.
- The concept of epigenetics.
Have a question? Feel free to contact us.
Next week: Nutrients that help Alzheimer’s Disease.