How to Break Your Holiday Sales Record This Year with Lauren Petrullo
Manage episode 345823036 series 2385502
Ever found yourself repeating the same instructions to different team members? Maybe you're struggling to remember how to complete a task two months after you last worked on it.
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Trend Dyrsmid, a process automation expert and Founder of Flowster. They discuss the benefits of documenting processes and creating Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs). SOPs may sound boring and even bureaucratic, but there's nothing quite as frustrating as explaining the same task repeatedly to different team members. The great thing about processes is that you can create one for pretty much anything.
Tune in to learn the basics of process documentation, some best practices for creating workflows, and how Flowster can help you document a process in just a few clicks.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What is process documentation?
- The art and science of outsourcing tasks to a foreign VA
- The benefits of documenting processes
- How to document a process from scratch
- The beauty of checklists
- Difference between project management and processes management
- How to turn a Flowster checklist into a lead magnet
- Process documentation best practices
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Trend's LinkedIn
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!