Manage episode 365180129 series 3312077
Hello and welcome to the latest episode of the Sydney IxDA Podcast. In this episode, Vinita and Jess are chatting with the team at Therapy for Designers. Simone Attanasio - Product Design Lead at Canva, Benaz Irani - Product Design Manager at OpenTable and Milly Schmidt - Experience Design Manager at Atlassian.
We've all heard of career growth programs through ADPList and IxDA's mentoring program. Therapy for Designers is looking at doing this in a way that incorporates meaningful conversations, connections, food and wine. Creating a space for designers to safely share their challenges, be heard and learn to build a growth mindset and leadership capabilities as a group.
We'll be covering:
- The origin, inspiration, and purpose behind the program
- Differentiating themselves from other career growth initiatives
- The connection to conversations, connections, and food
- Leadership styles within the facilitators
- Their learnings with "experiments" and scaling going forward
You can find the the audio transcript for this episode as well as any resources mentioned at ixdaysydney.org.