Manage episode 378127124 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Wednesday, September 27th
- Dow has worst day since March
- Now trading below 200-day moving average
- Home Sales missed expectation, down 8.7% from previous month
- Consumer Confidence down from 108.7 to 103
- Jamie Dimon warns that interest might go much higher
- Nasdaq down more than 7% for the month
- - VIX (Fear Index) keeps rising
PLUS: How we trade these markets and our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket