Manage episode 356967218 series 2974516
How can you "speak" a poem so the mind relaxes and the heart listens more deeply? Here are 6 simple "poem whisperer" principles you can put in to immediate use to inspire yourself and others with the poetry you most love.
Dale Biron's Poem Whispering Principles
- If you love a poem, own it for yourself and others.
- Always read poems with just a skosh of liveliness.
- Repeat a line if it demands to be spoken again.
- Go with the flow, not too fast and not too slow.
- Feature the poem's best punch line.
- Invite more silence into your poem speaking.