Manage episode 349814941 series 2930439
Harold Walters is the CEO and Co-founder of Shootz, a growing Hawaiian fast-casual brand in southern California. Prior to co-founding Shootz, Harold founded and operated multiple 6 and 7 figure ecommerce brands, a direct response marketing agency, and short term rental business. His previous experience as a software developer combined with his business experience makes him a diverse individual with the capacity to scale his efforts into the quickly-growing, technology backed fast-casual restaurant industry.
On this episode, Harold and Zack discuss:
- Retaining employees by helping them reach their dreams
- What restaurants get wrong with marketing
- Delivering expectations as part of the guest experience
- How tools like Ovation measure the guest experience
- Instagram Reels and restaurant advertising