Manage episode 377305819 series 3460803
We react to external events that are happening outside us. This reaction can differ variously based on each person and their mindset and patterns of thinking/behaving. Therefore, your response to external factors like workload and work pressure can differ depending on your mindset and filters. This is why some people perceive the stress more than others.
There are certain ways of thinking that lead to burnout. Jane will discuss this in this episode. These are:
1. Seeking authority outside you
2. Seeking validation outside you
3. Caring for others i.e. people pleasing
4. Too much focused on the task at hand and not everything else, such as the wider context i.e. your health and wellbeing
5. Thinking in short term and not looking far ahead or thinking longterm.
For more information visit inleadcoaching.com