Manage episode 363888323 series 1492193
This week on the podcast Maureen is doing a solo episode! This episode is an intimate look at Maureen’s life and behind-the-scenes of how she became The Photo Detective.
Additionally, Maureen details her journey over the past year as she’s updated her book Family Photo Detective, from getting the publishing rights to going through to update all links and book sources, to how the republishing of the updated edition has helped her continue in the work she’s always set out to do: help families understand more about where they come from through photographs and images.
Family Photo Detective, the updated version for 2023, is available now at MaureenTaylor.com, right on the homepage.
- Sign up for my newsletter.
- Watch my YouTube Channel.
- Like the Photo Detective Facebook Page so you get notified of my Facebook Live videos.
- Need help organizing your photos? Check out the Essential Photo Organizing Video Course.
- Need help identifying family photos? Check out the Identifying Family Photographs Online Course.
- Have a photo you need help identifying? Sign up for photo consultation.
About Maureen Taylor:
Maureen Taylor, The Photo DetectiveÒhelps clients with photo-related genealogical problems. Her pioneering work in historic photo research has earned her the title “the nation’s foremost historical photo detective” by The Wall Street Journal and appearances on The View, The Today Show, Pawn Stars, and others. Learn more at Maureentaylor.com
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a review on Apple Podcasts
I'm thrilled to be offering something new. Photo investigations. These collaborative one-on-one sessions. Look at your family photos then you and I meet to discuss your mystery images. And find out how each clue and hint might contribute to your family history. Find out more by going to maureentaylor.com and clicking on family photo investigations.Support the show