The NoDegree Podcast – No Degree Success Stories for Job Searching, Careers, and Entrepreneurship
From High School Dropout to $400 in a day As an Exotic Dancer–Pixie
Manage episode 333547458 series 3252769
She was either getting into fights or talking too much. Pixie, hated high school and her living situation at home didn’t help. Unsurprisingly, she spent a lot of time in the principal’s office. She dropped out when she got pregnant.
Listen in as Pixie tells Jonaed about:
- Having a baby at 18
- Dropping out of high school to get a job and care for her new born
- The job she had that made her decide to give exotic dancing a try
- Making $400 per day as a newbie exotic dancer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PixieProjectPod
Need career or resume advice? Follow and/or connect with Jonaed Iqbal on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/JonaedIqbalND
Connect with us on social media!
- LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeLinkedIn
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeFB
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeIG
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeTW
- TikTok: https://bit.ly/3qfUD2V
- Join our discord server: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeDiscord
Thank you for sponsoring our show. If you'd like to support our mission to end the stigma and economic disparity that comes along with not having a college degree, please share with a friend, drop us a review on Apple Podcast and/or subscribe to our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nodegree.
Remember, no degree? No problem! Whether you're contemplating college or you're a college dropout, get started with your no-degree job search at nodegree.com.