The NoDegree Podcast – No Degree Success Stories for Job Searching, Careers, and Entrepreneurship
From Failing 5 Classes to Financial Empowerment Coach–Rahkim Sabree
Manage episode 336452009 series 3252769
He’s from the hood but he made sure the negative influences around him didn’t affect him. Rahkeem Sabree was a good student. He got along with everyone, played sports and got good grades. But then his parents separated. The stress from the custody battle that followed affected his grades and he failed 5 classes.
Listen in as Rahkim tells Jonaed about how he:
- Bounced back and went to community college
- Became a bank teller
- Left his job to become a Financial Empowerment Coach
Support/Contact Joel Bein:
- Personal website: https://www.rahkimsabree.com/
Resources mentioned in this podcast
- Book: Financially Irresponsible: https://amzn.to/3cyuBDD
- I Fired My Boss on Medium: https://medium.com/ifiredmyboss
- Rahkim Sabree on Medium: https://rahkimsabree.medium.com/
Sponsors: Business XP
- Scholarship: https://www.business-xp.com/nodegree
Need career or resume advice? Follow and/or connect with Jonaed Iqbal on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/JonaedIqbalND
- Connect with us on social media!
- LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeLinkedIn
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeFB
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeIG
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeTW
- TikTok: https://bit.ly/3qfUD2V
- Join our discord server: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeDiscord
Thank you for sponsoring our show. If you'd like to support our mission to end the stigma and economic disparity that comes along with not having a college degree, please share with a friend, drop us a review on Apple Podcast and/or subscribe to our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nodegree.
Remember, no degree? No problem! Whether you're contemplating college or you're a college dropout, get started with your no-degree job search at nodegree.com.