#110 - CROSSOVER EPISODE: Habitat Podcast - Farm Project Updates, Land Market Late Summer of 2023, and Trail Camera Talk!
Manage episode 377283416 series 3285723
In this episode, Jared, Brian, and Jake Hofer discuss a range of topics including updates on the real estate market, farm projects, trail camera strategies for deer hunting, and the beauty and importance of trees. They provide insights and advice on navigating the real estate market, share tips for finding equipment for home renovation projects, and discuss how to maximize the effectiveness of trail cameras. Join them for an informative and entertaining conversation that covers various aspects related to these topics.
• Experts advise buying what you can afford and what aligns with your goals, ensuring financial stability during turbulent times.
• Witnessing a project come to life in a day is a truly amazing experience.
• Using an external power source for cell cameras reduces the need for frequent battery changes.
• Delivering accurate and consistent arrow performance with customizable options.
• Jake prefers fixed broadheads like the G five Striker and K two lictor for hunting.
• He hunts both from preset stands and mobile setups, depending on the season and circumstances.
• Interest rates are the highest they've been in 20 years, but the real estate market is still booming due to limited inventory.
• The land market is fueled by cash purchases, especially for tillable tracks, which are not as impacted by the stock market.
• Smaller parcels continue to be in high demand, but 1031 exchange money is now the minority among buyers.
• Using professional equipment for a renovation project can save time and yield better results.
• Understanding that false triggers are caused by a change in infrared radiation, not by the camera being faulty.
• The addition of fletching options provides enhanced arrow stability and accuracy.
• Taking the guesswork out of arrow selection, this simplified process allows for a confident and effective hunting experience.