Manage episode 340322195 series 3344575
Jason Feifer (@heyfeifer) is the editor in chief of Entrepreneur magazine, host of the Build for Tomorrow podcast, and author of Build for Tomorrow: An Action Plan for Embracing Change, Adapting Fast, and Future-Proofing Your Career.
What We Discuss with Jason Feifer:
- How the bubonic plague that killed 60 percent of Medieval Europe forever changed the way we work, and the lessons from this tragedy we can apply to our own collective COVID experience.
- The pros and cons of the four-day work week that companies around the world are trying on for size.
- Why we should treat failure as valuable information that informs our next steps rather than accepting it as a death knell.
- What the erroneous but popularly repeated prediction that "nine out of ten businesses fail" leaves out of the equation.
- Why we should (and how we can) use the onset of major changes to the status quo as opportunities to address problems in need of solutions rather than taking the traditional approach of panicking as if society is collapsing all around us.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/721
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our conversation with world champion boxer and entrepreneur Laila Ali? Catch up with episode 309: Laila Ali | Finding Strength, Spirit, and Personal Power here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!