Askhole, Stretchy Belts, and AI Bible Verses! | A.J. Jacobs's Recommendations for 2023
Manage episode 349354883 series 2613619
Whenever A.J. Jacobs comes on the podcast, you better buckle up. Our longtime friend (and occasional co-host) is always deep in the middle of a long-term experiment on himself and you never know what he's going to bring to the table.
On today's episode, (jealous of our recent recommendation podcast with Amy Morin?) A.J. arrives in an 18th-century mindset to discuss his list of recommendations heading into 2023.
Listen on and check out the links below for more information:
- A.J.'s first pick: Ground News (00:24:15)
- A.J.'s second pick: Romesh Ranganathan: The Cynic (00:29:06)
- A.J.'s third pick: Askhole (00:30:32)
- A.J.'s fourth pick: Beltology.com Stretchy Belts (00:42:11)
- A.J.'s fifth and sixth picks: Stave Puzzles & Liberty Puzzles (00:54:37)
- A.J.'s seventh pick: Japanese Puzzle Boxes (00:59:21)
- A.J.'s eighth pick: Derry Girls on Netflix (01:02:40)
- Bonus!: AI Bible Verses via GPT3 (01:11:35)
Visit Notepd.com to read our idea lists & sign up to create your own!
My new book Skip the Line is out! Make sure you get a copy wherever books are sold!
Join the You Should Run for President 2.0 Facebook Group, where we discuss why you should run for President.
I write about all my podcasts! Check out the full post and learn what I learned at jamesaltucher.com/podcast.
Thank you so much for listening! If you like this episode, please rate, review, and subscribe to “The James Altucher Show” wherever you get your podcasts:
Follow me on Social Media: