440: Foundr's BEST of 2022
Manage episode 350583885 series 2609669
This past year, we've interviewed our most diverse selection of founders ever. So, as a special year-end treat, we're bringing together their best lessons, stories, and business advice in one final episode for 2022.
In this special episode, you'll hear valuable insights from:
- Reid Hoffman and his learning experience with the PayPal mafia.
- Emma Grede on developing SKIMS, Good American, and Safely.
- Marc Lore and how he built a billion-dollar business in less than two years.
- Scooter Braun on discovering Justin Bieber.
- Toni Ko and how she became a self-made millionaire in her 20s.
- Ed Mylett and his power of “one more” mindset.
- Jamie Kern Lima and why she believes in the power of authenticity.
- Kendra Scott and how she built her makeup empire during a recession.
- And much more...
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Speak with our friendly course experts to get clarity on the next steps for your idea, business or career. You will get tailored insights from results achieved by our proven practitioners as well as thousands of students. Book a call now...
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: