Manage episode 377316235 series 8444
Dave Ramsey & Dr. John Delony answer your questions and discuss:
- "I'm falling behind financially,"
- "Should I take our a HELOC for home repairs?"
- "Does it make sense for me to pay for my daughter's college education?"
- "Can someone ever stop tithing in a difficult situation?"
- "How can I stop enabling my irresponsible mother?"
- "Will I be able to retire?"
- read more: The Truth About Retirement,
- "Should I buy a house with cash?"
- "Pull from my mutual funds to pay off debt?"
- "I have $220K in student loans, what can I do?"
- The persistent illusion of gold,
- read more: Why Investing in Precious Metals Is a Bad Idea,
- "What should I do with an inheritance?"
Support Our Sponsor:
- Balance of Nature
- Zander Insurance
- Churchill Mortgage
- Christian Healthcare Ministries
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
EveryDollar, budget for the life you want today for free: Click Here
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices