The kickass science and technology radio show that delivers an irreverent look at the week in science and technology.
Manage episode 302668482 series 1345893
Oleh Audioboom and The Curbsiders Internal Medicine Podcast ditemui oleh Player FM dan komuniti kami - hak cipta dimiliki oleh penerbit, bukan Player FM, dan audio distrim secara langsung dari pelayan mereka. Tekan butang Langgan untuk mengesan kemas kini di Player FM, atau tampal suapan URL ke dalam aplikasi podcast lain.
Advance your care planning with tips from our esteemed guest, Dr. Rebecca Sudore, @prepareforcare (UCSF). She helps us up our ACP game by defining advance care planning, and giving clear examples of how it can be incorporated into a busy primary care practice. It’s her life’s mission is to improve advance care planning and medical decision-making for culturally and ethnically diverse older adults. She is the creator of an interactive ACP website called PREPARE For Your Care, (after this episode, we are sure you’ll be sending patients there for advance care planning!)
Free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | firstname.lastname@example.org | Free CME!
- Written by: Leah Witt, MD
- Produced by: Leah Witt, MD & Molly Heublein, MD
- Reviewer: Lingsheng Li, MD
- Infographic and Cover Art: Leah Witt, MD
- Hosts:Matthew Watto MD, FACP; Paul Williams MD, FACP, Leah Witt, MD
- Editor: Matthew Watto MD (written materials); Clair Morgan of nodderly.com
- Guest: Rebecca Sudore, MD
Sponsor: Grammarly grammarly.com/curb
Get 20% off Grammarly Premium by signing up at grammarly.com/curb
Sponsor: Green Chef greenchef.com/curb100
Go to GreenChef.com/curb100 and use code curb100 to get $100 off including
CME Partner: VCU Health CE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org.
- Intro, disclaimer, guest bio
- Guest one-liner
- Picks of the Week
- Case from Kashlak Part 1: General ACP
- Defining Advance Care Planning
- Case from Kashlak Part 1: Dementia & ACP
- Surrogate decision-makers