Manage episode 273842609 series 2518332
Cash remains supreme in Vietnam, which means that there’s plenty of opportunities for a fintech player to conquer the market and become the digital payment provider to the country’s 97 million people.
At the moment, several e-wallet operators are battling to win the hearts and wallets of Vietnam. Who will come out on top?
On this episode of Deep Dive, Tech in Asia journalist Thu Huong Le discusses the Vietnamese fintech landscape, the challenges of starting up a fintech business in the country, and the future of its e-wallet scene.
More information on today's episode here: https://www.techinasia.com/deep-dive-vietnams-brutal-e-wallet-war
- Thu Huong Le, a Tech in Asia reporter based in Vietnam
This year, the Tech in Asia Conference will explore the tech opportunities presented by Southeast Asia’s new golden age. To adjust to our new reality, we’re going virtual as we aim to bring you the most relevant insights into four areas:
- The emerging opportunities in the region’s golden age
- Which verticals, companies, and business models are driving innovation in Asia’s tech scene
- How the startup world will change in 2021 and beyond
- How to accelerate your business toward recovery
Sign up now at https://techin.asia/conference20 to get 40% off your ticket purchase.