Episode 2: Sourcing
Manage episode 358200066 series 3456086
Have you ever wondered how exactly your Tadin herbs get from the farm to your taza? This week we’re sitting down again with Tadin’s quality assurance manager, Maria Laura, as she goes in depth about the sustainability model of the Tadin brand and the herb growing process.
The Tadin brand runs on a farm-to-cup business model which ensures that customers are always receiving quality herbs with a distinct flavor profile. Maria Laura explains how within this model Tadin has supported their farmers over the years by addressing environmental and human stressors.
Tadin herbs are sourced from countries all around the world, from Mexico to India, just to name a few. From growing, picking, shipping and more, tune into this week’s episode to find out just exactly where your herbs came from and how they landed in your taza.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or on your favorite podcast platform.
- Diving into the farm-to-cup production process
- Our commitment to sustainability
- The process of tea production
- Sourcing herbs from around the world
- What is one thing tea drinkers should know about the tea creation process?
- Enjoy 10% off your first order with code TADINPODCAST323 - expiration 3/30/23!
- Follow on Instagram: @tadinteas
- Shop online: tadin.com