Manage episode 365667825 series 3032986
Are you a coach? Or maybe you’re an info-product creator. Even if you’re an artist, there is a pathway to growing your fan base and getting exposure to your music.
And in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, David interviews Evan Price of Artist Collective, who reveals his four-step process for scaling a creative business. Juicy!
- 00:17 – Evan Price of Artist Collective
- 00:56 – 4 elements to scale a creative business
- 02:04 – #1: Building an irresistible offer around your existing expertise
- 04:53 – Sharing the logic of the product vs. the emotion of the product
- 08:17 – #2: Creating content that attracts your ideal audience (using emotion)
- 12:35 – Is content enough?
- 19:13 – #3: Developing a selling mindset
- 22:03 – Changing your relationship with money and removing your limiting beliefs
- 28:53 – #4: Scaling what works with marketing
- 36:31 – Do fewer things better
- 40:38 – What was the last YouTube video Evan watched?
- 42:21 – How is Evan’s daily routine structured?
- 44:34 – What is the greatest challenge Evan has overcome?
- 46:10 – What’s the greatest victory Evan has experienced?
- 47:30 – What books does Evan recommend?
- 48:46 – Evan’s closing thoughts
- The Music Entrepreneur Companion Guide: Get the official definitive companion guide to The Music Entrepreneur Code covering, in clarity and detail, secrets to making it in the new music business.
- Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook: The first of its kind – David’s new premium book covering productivity for artists, featuring content from Music Entrepreneur HQ, his personal blog, his many books, and even Start Your Year the Right Way, which is included in its entirety. Be fully unleashed in accomplishing your dreams and desires!
Leave a rating and review for the show on Apple Music. It’s how we get the podcast out there!
There’s exclusive, premium audio content waiting for you inside Members Only Audios.