Manage episode 347614403 series 2508405
In today’s episode, we cover becoming unstoppable with Michael Herold.
We all have the potential to achieve unstoppable confidence, but what are the 3 obstacles that stand in your way, what can you do to overcome them, and how do you identify your core values so you can find every day fulfilling?
What to Listen For
- Introduction – 0:00
- What are the 3 obstacles you need to overcome to have unlimited confidence?
- What can you do to separate yourself from your thoughts so they don’t get in the way of achieving your goals and dreams?
- What question can you ask yourself to instantly quiet your thoughts?
- Overcome negative emotions to achieve unstoppable confidence – 18:27
- How do you overcome discomfort so you can get the most out of life?
- Why do we need to redefine happiness and what should the new definition be so we can pursue a more fulfilling existence?
- Find your core values –29:00
- What are core values and why are they important for you to find for yourself if you want to live a rich and meaningful life?
- Why are goals overrated compared to living a life inline with your core values?
- What four ways can you use to identify your core values?
There is a lot you can do to separate yourself from your thoughts and achieve your goals. You need to find what works for you, but some helpful tips are: be mindful of your thoughts, practice meditation or mindfulness, and write out your thoughts and goals regularly. Discomfort is a part of life, but it doesn’t have to stop you from achieving great things. In fact, it’s often through discomfort that we learn and grow the most. Core values are important because they provide a guide for how you want to live your life. They help us make decisions when we’re faced with difficult choices and help us stay on track when things get tough. Identifying your core values is an important step in finding meaning in life.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Do you LOVE the toolbox episodes? Did you know that every week we give a LIVE mini-toolbox lesson inside our Private Facebook Group? Best of all it is FREE to join. Join today and get access to all of our live training and level up your communication, leadership, influence and persuasion skills. With 14,000 members it’s a great place to network, learn and overcome any obstacle that’s in your way.
Did you know that you can get the whole Art of Charm catalog when you subscribe to Stitcher Premium using our link? That’s 15 years of podcasts featuring expert guests and toolbox episodes! Sign up today and use Code “CHARM” to get a free month!
Running out of things to say in conversation… and still struggling to get people interested in you? That’s an uncomfortable position to be in. Don’t want to risk getting tongue-tied and screwing things up the next time you meet someone? Check out Conversation Magic now to make sure you don't crash and burn. With our bulletproof formula, you'll be flirting up a storm, sparking fun and engaging conversations, and making high-value friends anywhere!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!
- AJ on Instagram
- Johnny on Instagram
- The Art of Charm on Instagram
- The Art of Charm on YouTube
- The Art of Charm on TikTok
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices