Simplifying Procurement through Effective Contract Design with Stefania Paserra, Founder and Contract Designer at Passera Design
Manage episode 378201967 series 3440321
Join Daniel and Stefania and discover the importance of applying information design techniques to contracts to make them more accessible and readable. Learn how contract design differs from legal design and explore the challenges of creating user-friendly contracts. Stefania also shares real-life examples of her work, including projects in public procurement and utility companies.
Stefania is an information designer specializing in contract design and simplification. Her mission is to help organizations transform their contracts and policies into user-friendly and effective business tools. Stefania has 15 years of experience in creative design, and her work draws upon information and service design, a minimalist design philosophy, user research, and UX. She is also the co-founder of the Legal Design Alliance, co-author of its Legal Design Manifesto, and a sought-after keynote speaker and trainer.
- Stefania Paserra on LinkedIn
- Passera Design website
- Procurement Reimagined Podcast
- Daniel Barnes LinkedIn
GATEKEEPER'S GUIDE TO VENDOR LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Actionable checklists, tips, and best practices. Download the ebook now for FREE: https://www.gatekeeperhq.com/free-vendor-management-ebook
Would you or someone you know be a great fit for the podcast? Please fill out the Procurement Reimagined Guest Questionnaire
Procurement Reimagined Podcast is handcrafted by our friends over at fame.so
Previous guests include Sarah Kaye of Spin, Hannah MacDonald of Monzo Bank, Dave Jones MCIPS of Procmentum Limited, Andra Fola of Solutionary Minds, Natalia Pilipchak of Mobile Tele Systems, Rees Thomas of Graze, Nadia Stoykov of Tesca Group, Canda Rozier of Collabra Consulting, Elouise Epstein of Kearney, and Matthew Booth of PM Group.
Check out our five most downloaded episodes:
- Reimagining Procurement by Filling Implementation Gaps with Nadia Stoykov, Chief Procurement and Supply Chain Officer at Tesca Group
- Reimagining Procurement in an Economic Downturn with Andra Fola, Co-Founder of Solutionary Minds
- Aligning Cost Control and Cost Cutting to Drive Value with Sarah Kaye, Vice President of Procurement at Spin
- Reimagining Procurement as the Hidden Treasure for Business Growth with Natalia Pilipchak, Transformation and Excellence Director at Mobile Tele Systems
- A Playbook for Digitalising Procurement with Rees Thomas, Head of Procurement at Graze