Developing an Account-Based Selling Strategy with Chet Lovegren
Manage episode 347082313 series 2678832
#96: Chet Lovegren joins Outbound Sales Lift to discuss account-based selling — building a strategy, working with your customer success team, and developing your outbound messaging. Chet and Tyler explore sales strategies like Challenger and Gap Selling, and how no matter their strategy SDRs still need to do the work to educate and entertain prospects through their outreach.
Lastly, they dive into how SDR managers can coach reps in areas like accountability and time management to improve their overall account-based selling techniques.
- 0:57 Tips for developing an account-based sales strategy by building on your inbound function and working with your customer success team
- 5:42 The importance of good messaging in an outbound sales strategy, including a discussion of Challenger and Gap selling
- 12:55 How to coach reps to build relationships with prospects through teaching and messaging
- 18:12 Framing better questions in outbound messaging
- 23:12 Developing the process behind account-based sales — time management, accountability, and SDR managers modeling behaviors