Manage episode 348422541 series 3313650
How do you mobilize your church to make an impact in your community and beyond? In this episode, Christ Fellowship Missions Director Becky Kyle and Associate Missions Director David Rowlands share how to care for people from your neighborhood to the nations.
- Why it’s important to get every family member involved in missions.
- How getting involved with what the community is already doing opens the door to greater trust and partnership.
- How Christ Fellowship’s efforts to serve first responders opened doors of opportunity in the community.
- How a hot meal can create an environment for intentional conversation, hope, and prayer.
- Practical ways to serve those in disaster-prone regions.
Email Becky: email@example.com
Email David: firstname.lastname@example.org