Manage episode 371371825 series 3454501
🤩 Guest Starring: Connor B.
🍻 This Week on Drunk & Philosophical we Discuss the following Topics:
- Is war a failure of humanity or can there be positive aspects of it?
- If enough people believe something is real, does that allow it to come to life & become real?
- What would the world be like if humans didn’t have emotions? Would it be better or worse?
- Is the majority of the negativity that occurs on social media a result of information warfare?
- Is it possible the reason humans are so advanced is because our DNA was manipulated by aliens?
- If you had to start a cult, what would be the cult's main premise & how would you encourage your members to behave?
- What does success mean to you, and how has your definition of success evolved over time?
- If you had the power to eradicate one social issue in the world, what would it be and why?
- If you could have the answer to one of life’s greatest mysteries, which would you choose?
- What’s more important: pursuing personal ambitions or maintaining fulfilling relationships with family and friends?
- What are the benefits of failure?
- After going through a challenging experience, how can someone build resilience & bounce back to normal?
- Do you think forgiveness is a vital step in personal healing and growth?
- How do you find balance between work & personal life in today's western society?
NEW Episode Every Saturday 💯
Follow the DRUNK & PHILOSOPHICAL Podcast on:
Tik Tok 🎵 tinyurl.com/2s3m66aa
Instagram 📲 shorturl.at/bgiD8
Youtube ▶️ shorturl.at/iwIP9
Personal Youtube 🟥 tinyurl.com/bucketlistkid
Support / Donate 💸 tinyurl.com/2evwddx3
→ This Episode is Available on ALL Major Streaming Platforms
If You're Reading this, YOU ARE AWESOME 🏆