Manage episode 377127996 series 3454501
🤩 Guest Starring: Colin R.
🍻 This Week on Drunk & Philosophical we Discuss the following Topics:
- Does Hope provide meaning to life? Is life meaningless without hope?
- If people are able to erase bad memories, would anyone choose to forget their entire life?
- What would you regret if you died tomorrow?
- WYR: forever lose the emotion sadness or fear/anxiety?
- WYR: Have a ghost haunt you for the next 40 years. The ghost thrives on your fear & torments you. OR Have 1 night (6 hours) where a serial killer is trying to kill you. You can’t outrun him, you can either kill him or avoid him for 6 hours.
- WYR: Have no access to the internet for the end of time or Never leave Canada again?
- WYR: Lose your memories at the end of every year or lose your hearing forever
NEW Episode Every Saturday 💯
Follow the DRUNK & PHILOSOPHICAL Podcast on:
Tik Tok 🎵 tinyurl.com/2s3m66aa
Instagram 📲 shorturl.at/bgiD8
Youtube ▶️ shorturl.at/iwIP9
Personal Youtube 🟥 tinyurl.com/bucketlistkid
Support / Donate 💸 tinyurl.com/2evwddx3
→ This Episode is Available on ALL Major Streaming Platforms
If You're Reading this, YOU ARE AWESOME 🏆