Manage episode 367581051 series 3454501
🤩 Guest Starring: Marshall V.
🍻 This Week on Drunk & Philosophical we Discuss the following Topics:
- What is the nature of suffering? How do we understand and alleviate human suffering?
- How do we differentiate between justified belief and mere opinion?
- How do our senses shape our perception of reality?
- Online Theory: Your entire life flashes before your eyes right before you die. You are currently dead & that is happening to you right now.
- Will AI one day take over humanity & become the apex predator of Earth?
- If you were given the opportunity to redesign the education system from scratch, what changes would you make to ensure that it effectively prepares students for the future?
- What is the relationship between happiness and success? Can one truly be achieved without the other?
NEW Episode Every Saturday 💯
Follow the DRUNK & PHILOSOPHICAL Podcast on:
Tik Tok 🎵 tinyurl.com/2s3m66aa
Instagram 📲 shorturl.at/bgiD8
Youtube ▶️ shorturl.at/iwIP9
Personal Youtube 🟥 tinyurl.com/bucketlistkid
Support / Donate 💸 tinyurl.com/2evwddx3
→ This Episode is Available on ALL Major Streaming Platforms
If You're Reading this, YOU ARE AWESOME 🏆