Manage episode 366944556 series 3454501
🤩 Guest Starring: Connor B.
🍻 This Week on Drunk & Philosophical we Discuss the following Topics:
- What factors create an individual's sense of identity? Is it entirely determined by external influences or is every human being born with an inherent essence?
- Would you rather live in a utopian society where everyone is happy but you know it's an illusion or live in a dystopian society where you constantly struggle but have full awareness of reality?
- What is the relationship between the mind and body? Are they separate entities or interconnected aspects of a unified whole?
- What is the nature of truth & how do we determine what is true and what is false?
- Does everything in life occur due to deterministic laws or are there random factors at play?
- Personal Theory of Life After Death: We are currently dead. You can live in your memories forever, jumping from any memory you desire at any point in your life. When you’re experiencing the memory, you don't remember being dead which allows you to feel the same emotions & experience the memory the exact same way you did when you 1st lived it.
- How does language (words and symbols) convey meaning and shape our understanding of the world around us?
- Do you think the world would be a better place if we all spoke 1 language?
NEW Episode Every Saturday 💯
Follow the DRUNK & PHILOSOPHICAL Podcast on:
Tik Tok 🎵 tinyurl.com/2s3m66aa
Instagram 📲 shorturl.at/bgiD8
Youtube ▶️ shorturl.at/iwIP9
Personal Youtube 🟥 tinyurl.com/bucketlistkid
Support / Donate 💸 tinyurl.com/2evwddx3
→ This Episode is Available on ALL Major Streaming Platforms
If You're Reading this, YOU ARE AWESOME 🏆