Episode 21 – Dicin’ and Slicin’ With G*M*S Magazine: Designing a Great TV Show
Manage episode 316941736 series 105603
In this episode Colin is talking to Paco from G*M*S Magazine. The main topic is their current project Dice and Slice – a web TV show centred around gaming and cookery. Yep, unusual combo, I know, but when you hear Paco tell us about it, you’ll find out why!
We’re talking gaming history, the background of GMS Magazine, how to go about producing a web tv show, shiny new equipment and a couple of games that Paco’s currently developing.
If you want to find out more about GMS itself, including tonnes of existing content, unboxing videos and a whole lot more, pop over to G*M*S Magazine. And to have a look at the Kickstarter get on over to Dice and Slice.
Leave us a Voice Message!
You might notice a shiny new button over there on the right hand side – it’s our new Speakpipe! By clicking that button, you can leave us a voice recording to play on the show. We’d love to get some new voices on there so please leave us a message. Here’s some ideas on what you can record:
- Ask us a question about games design or design in general
- Leave some feedback on the show – tell us what’s good and what’s bad
- Tell us what you want to hear about on a future episode
- Leave a short review of a game (it’ll need to be under 90s…) and we’ll play it on here!
- Give us some general abuse! Anything that’ll get you speaking to us 🙂
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The post Episode 21 – Dicin’ and Slicin’ With G*M*S Magazine: Designing a Great TV Show appeared first on Dicing With Design: Role Playing, Wargaming, Card games & Board Game Design Podcast.