Manage episode 375191106 series 1248920
Suneel Gupta is a writer and entrepreneur. He studies leaders from around the world to discover and share simple, actionable habits that enhance performance and deepen ones state of well-being.
Subscribe & watch on YouTube:
- (00:00:00) - Intro
- (00:01:49) - Suneel’s Backstory
- (00:03:35) - What is Dharma?
- (00:17:38) - The Arrival Fallacy
- (00:24:44) - The Ambition Paradox?
- (00:32:51) - Sponsor: LinkedIn Jobs
- (00:34:02) - Searching for Meaning
- (00:42:37) - The Importance of Recovery
- (00:46:06) - The 85% Rule
- (00:50:58) - Tools for Finding Dharma
- (01:00:56) - Music Mindset
- (01:04:33) - Staying Connected to your Essence
- Suneel's Book - Everyday Dharma
- WSJ Article on One Medical Acquisition of Rise
- Tel Ben-Shahar
- Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning
Thank you to our sponsors:
Linkedin Jobs - helps you find the candidates you want to talk to, faster. Post a job for free on https://linkedin.com/creator