Manage episode 373225545 series 3489662
Welcome to episode 35 of the journey. It’s been a while. 😃
Ever tried to close a store account and felt like you were trying to escape a labyrinth? Join me as I share my personal and rather frustrating experience with modern technology that's supposed to simplify life but often complicates it.
This is a bit of a rant after a particularly frustrating experience. There are also positives, though, so stick around.
- Technology has failed us (from the archive)
- Indie Founders Support Group
- Understanding the best day and frequency of the Meetup
- Indie Founder Support Group Business Details - As part of this community and Meetup group, I would love for us to create a shared spreadsheet that lists the businesses, services, and products offered and created by the community.
- Understanding the challenges of Indie Creators
- General questions about the future of the community
- Google Cloud Skills Boost
- The internet Con
Mechanical Ink Studio Podcasts
- The Mechanical Ink podcast
- The Mycelium Network Podcast
- Mental Health in Tech Podcast
- Indie Founder Support Group
Tools I Use
These are affiliate links, but all are products I actively use.
- SimpleAnalytics A privacy-first analytics solution
- Grammarly - The plagiarism checker is especially helpful
- Hover for Domain Registration
Join me in taking actionable steps to help the climate.