Manage episode 317000183 series 3197621
Daily Tennis Tip
Season 2 / Ep 2
Brian breaks down a conversation with the "know it all student" that doesn't want to run for the ball.
1. Problem: I know I can't do it. So I'm not going to try.
2. Solution: Let's see how far away you are from not doing it.
3. Problem: Why are you here? (Hint: No wrong answer)
4. Answer: I want to improve.
5. Solution: We need a bench mark. Let's play to 11 with one goal.
6. Summary: Would you rather be right or good?
Live in South Florida and want to take a lesson with me? Go to: Backhand-City.com and fill out my student questionnaire to begin.
--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/backhand-city/message