BecomingCEO - Online Marketing, Sales Strategy and Mindset Tips for Christian Female Entrepreneurs!
186. How to set better boundaries on social media as a business owner
Manage episode 354007441 series 2342271
This episode is a replay from a youtube video I recently did! I share a few things I do to set better social media boundaries and spend less time tied to these apps while still making all the SCHMONEY in my business! Enjoy! Feel free to share with my some things you do to set boundaries and pull back a bit from these apps to protect your sanity!
Want to make consistent $5-$10K months as a service provider or coach working PART TIME?
Check out the BecomingCEO Lifetime Group Coaching Experience!
This program is designed to support you in creating a business that allows you to build a legacy while also prioritizing what's most important - being a steward over your home. BCEO is for moms, created by a mom because our lifestyle requires a different type of business model for the season we are in and that's ok! In the program you will be able to:
- simplify & streamline your business structure around your lifestyle by creating signature offers that you can easily serve in
- consistently sign & serve premium clients in less than 20h/wk
- plan for and enjoy maternity leave or a well deserved vacation or sabbatical
Get the show notes here:
Links and Resources
- Kay Hillman Photography - Branding or VIP Experience
- Join the BecomingCEO Lifetime Group Coaching Experience
- Grab the Plan 2 Profit Workshop
- Join the SCHMONEY Gang - CEO Corner Newsletter
- Let's create your marketing plan
- Follow me on Instagram: @mrskayhillman
- Follow the podcast on Instagram: @becomingceo