What Women Really Want, Polarity & Attraction in Relationship, Exploring the Masculine Psyche with Christopher Sunyata
Manage episode 355123074 series 3447008
Christopher Sunyata facilitates tuning into and trusting your somatic awareness, reclaiming passion and life energy, and creating intimate relationships that deepen in love and chemistry over the years. Christopher’s specialty is teaching practices focused on listening to the wisdom of the body, learning how to masterfully navigate intimate relationships, bypassing unconscious and unwanted behaviors to make room for explosive, limitless physical and spiritual connection.
He reveals how the practice of conscious intimacy and sex can be a profound sacred practice that awakens, revives, and deepens relationships, empowering individual purpose and integrity. He draws upon decades of practice and study under masters of tantric yoga and Buddhist meditation including David Deida, Sofia Diaz, Reggie Ray, and Will Johnson. Prior to coaching, he was an international project manager responsible for over a billion dollars in revenue, a medical device engineer with seven patents, and a ceramic artist. He lives in Boulder, Colorado, and on the island of Molokai with his wife Karlene.
You can find Christopher on his website at: https://sunyata.info
During our our conversation we cover lots of ground including:
- What women are really seeking from a man
- Intro for men to begin the work towards meeting women at deeper levels
- Polarity and attraction in relationship, why attraction dies and how to rekindle it
- Understanding feminine and masculine energy regardless of biological gender
- Are you a macho man or a nice guy? Find out + Learn how to integrate both of these energies
- Taking sex beyond what you believe is possible
- The effects of ejaculation, how often to do it, and how to circulate the energy rather than ejaculate every time
- The difference between ejaculation and orgasm
- Using ejaculation to consciously reprogram your mind and habits
- How women can work with their male partner to develop their depth, controlling ejaculation and regulate their nervous system
- + lots more
We hope you find the conversation valuable and ask that you please share it with anyone you believe might resonate with it!
As always, free to reach out to us directly to share any of your thoughts, comments or questions after listening.
Now go on, go listen and get on your way to Becoming Unlimited!
Disclaimer: The content of this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
If you found this training valuable, be sure to subscribe for weekly trainings and conversations on topics related to personal transformation and empowerment, conscious leadership, neuroscience, spirituality, and peak performance.
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/jonathanperezlife/