Manage episode 365405383 series 3447008
In this episode, I breakdown what it means to practice self-love. I discuss the difference between intellectualizing self-love and truly living in self-love, key ideas to step into loving yourself, and balancing the present moment with taking responsibility for your future self.
I explore further:
- The dissonance between speaking about self-love and embodying it (00:52)
- The fundamentals of loving yourself (1:45)
- Feeling stuck after self-love practices (2:20)
- Accepting yourself exactly as you are (2:40)
- Re-framing an insecure-oriented mindset (4:10)
- Personal freedom in the here-and-now (5:16)
- The downside to bypassing action steps that lead to development and growth (6:05)
- Setting boundaries and saying no (9:20)
- Putting yourself first (11:10)
- Maintaining and balancing energy in your life (11:45)
If you found this training valuable, be sure to subscribe for weekly trainings and conversations on topics related to personal transformation and empowerment, conscious leadership, neuroscience, spirituality, and peak performance.
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/jonathanperezlife/