Local SEO Secrets Strategies for 2022 with Daniel Molina
Manage episode 344829915 series 2394638
Localized advertising is expensive. But why is it so effective, especially when done right?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Daniel Molina to discuss localized advertising. Daniel is the owner of Red Palm Studios, a well-seasoned agency that manages millions of dollars in ad spend, specifically in the local advertising niche. He explains that Google's local advertising has really enhanced the way small businesses run ads. If your messaging accurately reflects the local market, you become unstoppable. However, if you don't understand the local audience, you lose the crucial foundation for building a reputable brand.
Tune in to learn why localized advertising is effective, as well as the 4 action items guaranteed to help you rank on Google's first page.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What is localized advertising?
- Powerful ways to demonstrate value to your website visitors
- Reasons content marketing is a must for local businesses
- How to choose the right SEO company
- Understanding local SEO search results
- How to easily rank on Google's first page
- SEO 101: Word count and keyword density
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!